Japanese Marathon Series - 2018 Osaka Marathon
"Making a rainbow together" is the main theme of Osaka Marathon, which the organizer aims to maintain a happy running with 7 colors and to hold 7 types of charity activities.APPLY NOW MORE DETAILS
a 3-night accommodation in Osaka area and a guaranteed eligibility. A shuttle bus service from goal to the hotel will be provided. (for Full Marathon runners only)
Application InstructionsThanks for your interest to the marathon. Applications are now closed.
Please register our e-newsletter for most updated information regarding priority entry (if any) next year.
Click here to register.
- The price above does NOT include round-trip air tickets and all airport taxes. Please ask our staff for details if necessary.
- Runners must be 19 years old or above upon the race day. No refund will be eligible in case the runner is disqualified by the organization due to age cheating.
- Runners should evaluate their physical condition before participating. We are not responsible for any accidents occurred during the run.
- Participants should ensure they hold a valid passport and visa (if necessary) for immigration. We are not responsible if the participants are rejected by immigration.
- Due to limited quota is available, reservation with our staff is required before settling payment.
- Once the payment is confirmed, no cancellation or changes of names or other details are allowed. Full payment must be made within 2 working days after the reservation confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel the application with no refund in case the payment is delayed. No changes of names or details are allowed.
- Accommodations are arranged by the organizer and could not be designated. The itinerary and prices are for reference only. KNT (HK) Limited reserves all rights to change the itinerary and arrangements of this package.
- This itinerary and price is valid until Aug 31, 2018 and is subjected to availability.
- Participants are advised to apply travel insurance before departure.