A 5-min walk to Queenstown Memorial Centre (EXPO)
A 10-min walk to Robins Road (Shuttle Bus alighting point)
A 5-min walk from Recreation Ground (Goal)
NZ Marathon Series - Queenstown International Marathon 2019
Queenstown international marathon is named as one of the most beautiful marathon in the world. Located at the South Island of New Zealand, Queenstown is one of the famous sightseeing town in NZ. Such a magnifiant and awesome scenery, you must come and see by yourself!APPLY NOW MORE DETAILS
Guaranteed entry for Queenstown International Marathon 2019 + Participating fee
A 3-night hotel stay in Queenstown ( (NOV 14 IN/ NOV 17 OUT)
A single journey transfer to starting point from Memorial Street
Franked with TIC levy (0.15% of outbound fare)
Accommodation & Price
ADD-ON : Roundtrip ticket by Cathay Pacific / Jetstar to Queenstown
Depature : NOV 13
CX101：HKG 23:55 → SYD 12:00 + 1day
JQ223：SYD 14:40 → ZQN 19:40
Return : NOV 21
JQ224：ZQN 12:10 → SYD 13:40
CX100：SYD 15:45 → HKG 21:55
From $6,000 (Airport Tax & Fuel Surcharge excl.)
Day 1 (NOV 13)
Hong Kong → (8hrs) → Sydney
Recommend flight schedule (CX101 / HKG 23:55 → SYD 12:00)
B: NIL / L: NIL / D: on the flight
Day 2 (NOV 14)
Sydney → (3hrs) → Queenstown→Hotel
Recommended flight schedule (JQ223 / SYD 14:40 → ZQN 19:40)
B: on the flight / L: on the flight / D: NIL
Day 3 (NOV 15)
exchange runner pack
B: NIL / L: NIL / D: NIL
Day 4 (NOV 16)
Running at Queenstown International Marathon
B: NIL / L: NIL / D: NIL
Day 5 (NOV 17)
Recommended flight schedule (JQ224 / ZQN 12:10 → SYD 13:40)
Recommended flight schedule (CX100 / SYD 15:45 → HKG 21:55)
B: NIL / L: on the flight / D: on the flight
Application InstructionsThanks for your interest to the marathon. Applications are now closed.
Please register our e-newsletter for most updated information regarding priority entry (if any) next year.
Click here to register.
Wanna run at NZ Marathons?
"Just enrol to Auckland Marathon & Queenstown Marathon, You’ll enjoy up to a$1,000 discount* !
Please CLICK HERE for details of Auckland Marathon
*Must enroll on or before APR 30. Otherwise the discount will be $600 per person."
Queenstown, New Zealand
5 hours faster than HK (GMT+13) *DST starts from SEP 29
Between 5℃ to 18℃
Voltage & plug types
230-240V／2-pin not grounded with earth connection (Type I)
HKSAR Passport / BN(O) Passport / MSAR Passport Visa-free access for stay within 3 month
- The price above does NOT include round-trip air tickets and all airport taxes. Please ask our staff for details if necessary.
- Runners must be 19 years old or above upon the race day. No refund will be eligible in case the runner is disqualified by the organization due to age cheating.
- Runners should evaluate their physical condition before participating. We are not responsible for any accidents occurred during the run.
- Participants should ensure they hold a valid passport and visa (if necessary) for immigration. We are not responsible if the participants are rejected by immigration.
- Due to limited quota is available, reservation with our staff is required before settling payment.
- Once the payment is confirmed, no cancellation or changes of names or other details are allowed. Full payment must be made within 2 working days after the reservation confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel the application with no refund in case the payment is delayed. No changes of names or details are allowed.
- Accommodations are arranged by the organizer and could not be designated. The itinerary and prices are for reference only. KNT (HK) Limited reserves all rights to change the itinerary and arrangements of this package.
- This itinerary and price is valid until Jun 30, 2019 and is subjected to availability.
- Participants are advised to apply travel insurance before departure.